Friday, September 5, 2008

Weekend Outlook

So here we are. It's Friday again. Since my Fridays generally consist of working all day and hanging out/going out with my wife and maybe some friends, I don't think it would be an interesting read for a My Friday post. Trust me, I'm saving you some boring posts. Some of us don't get weekdays off. But I digest...

I was supposed to be off today because we are heading down to Lake Jackson for Maegan's best friend's wedding. However, I found out yesterday that my co-worker was not scheduled to work today. So I got stuck covering the morning shift. Oh well, this just means that Maegan doesn't have to go to an awkward/boring luncheon with all the ladies. She didn't say thank you, but I'm pretty sure she was thinkin' it.

Speaking of my beautiful wife, today is Maegan's birthday!! Send her some love if you get the chance (in form of call/text/facebook/Curious George monkey paraphenalia/monetary donations only. No other love is accepted.). So we're going to spend her birthday weekend selflessly making sure that her friend's wedding needs are met and that the show goes off without a hitch. Oh well, we can celebrate later.

We'll be back in town on Saturday night ready to rock-&-roll on Sunday morning. Speaking og Sunday, we have already had a couple of folks come and audition for the Crosspoint worship team. This is exciting seeing as how we haven't had much fresh blood in the mix for the past couple of semesters. If it all works out, we may have some relief for the more stretched (3+ services per week) members of the band.

That's it for today, we'll be back in town tomorrow.

-Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home