Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday

Whats goin' down:

-Sunday morning we had over 700 in worship. We moved our 8:30 service back to 9:30 and the hour change made a HUGE difference.

-Crosspoint had a record-shattering 230 Sunday night.

-My wife is offically a graduate student. And I am not. And that makes me happy.

-Satellite guy came out yesterday. No more one-fuzzy-channel-syndrome. (We also got a free HD DVR just because Dish Network cares)

-I have been trying to finish Batman Begins (I know, that movie is SOOOO 2005) so that I can be caught up for The Dark Knight, but I keep falling asleep before the end. Which stinks because I really like it so far. Stupid 5:30 am job....grumble.....

-Currently listening to John Mayer's "Where the Light Is" album. Used up all my free Rhapsody listens on it. All I can say is...dang. Somebody should buy this for me.






But, alas, all of that fails miserably in comparison to what I get to do tonight...













I get to hang with Shawn McDonald.








Not only do I get to meet him, I get to make sure that the thousands of screaming fans hear everything perfectly.

That's right. Philip Melton is running FOH for Shawn McDonald.

Ok sorry, I'll stop gloating. But only because I'm the most humble person. Ever.

I never really listened to him before, but since this opportunity came up, I have been checking his stuff out and have to say, the guy is good. He's got a real laid-back style and an incredible testimony. This is an awesome oppurtunity for me and I feel super blessed to be a part of making an impact on Nacogdoches.



Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home