Friday, July 18, 2008

Wherever He Leads I'll Go...

Sorry for the cheesy title. I couldn't help it. Here is a quick (maybe?) update:

Maegan and I are going through an awesome/stressful time right now. We bought our first house! We are the proud owners of a 3 bed/2 bath place in south Nac. It's been an awesome oppurtunity to see God continue to guide our steps. It's really amazing how God brought both of us to SFA in the first place. It's even more incredible that we actually met (yay facebook!), got engaged and then married. God has provided me with some kind of income every time that I needed it. A year and half ago, God led me to Grace Bible Church, and I had no clue what I was getting into. And now I don't want out. Even if they ever wanted me out. Too bad for them. Now God has placed a home into our lives (no, really, EVERYTHING fell into place) and we know that this is the next step in following God's plan.

It's been awesome to be able to ask God to open and close doors as He sees fit. Although He is big enough to work through whatever decisions I make, there is nothing better than to be in His Will. I just wonder were I'm going next...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home