Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rough Start

So I must first apologize, it's been over a week and I have left you all in suspense.

Everything has been going alright. That is, until 2 nights ago...
I received a phone call from Maegan at 3:36 AM (Tuesday morning) and was slowly awakened from a deep slumber. The first thing I remember her saying was the she had already called the cops. That kind of got my attention. She went on to say that her and Sophie (our black lab) were awakened by someone pounding on the window in the living room. Our guard dog was more scared than Maegan and actually tryed to hide behind her (Sophie weighs over 60 lbs). Anyway, the police arrived (while I was still at my house trying to find which way up was) and swept the perimeter. Maegan called me back and told me that they didn't find anybody. Needless to say, we were both freaked out and there is still a madman roaming the streets of north Nacogdoches. The past 2 nights have been thankfully uneventful and we are in the process of amping up our home security measures (guard dog school is looking like a good investment).

So that's hopefully the end of that story. I will keep all 3 of you readers up to date as things continue to unfold.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Oh man that is like my worse nightmare! Just the other night I woke up because I thought I heard some noise in the living room. I'm glad everything is ok though!

Nice to see a post up too.

March 27, 2008 at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home