Monday, May 26, 2008

Honeymoon Pt. 1

Hello from the Hyatt Place in North Dallas!

We are wrapping up our first official day of being married and I have to say it has been incredible! Last night we arrived earlier than we thought so we had a chance to find our hotel and check in. We left immediately from there and went and had one of the most incredible dining experiences I have ever had! There is a small restaurant called Bugatti's Ristorante that we had been to before with my family. The staff was great and the filet mignon was un-stinkin-believable. They kept telling us how grateful they were that we chose to come and grace them with our presence on our day of marriage and even gave Maegan a rose! We stayed on the 16th floor of the Hyatt Regency (north Dallas) and had one of the coolest rooms I have ever seen.

Today, we started off with lunch at one of my all time fav's, TACO CABANA! Maegan decided that we should take pictures of everything and create a honeymoon montage. So we did. And still are. We then ventured up to Frisco and toured around IKEA for about 3 hours. It too was awesome. Around 4:00 we decided to go find our next hotel (the one from which I am posting). We arrived and were disappointed in the quality of the rooms. It's kind of like a holiday inn with updated furniture. And our AC keeps rattling like crazy. So we called up the Regency again and booked the rest of the week there. They are charging us a one night's stay penalty here so we decided to stay tonight and just bare it. Bear it? Behr it. We had dinner tonight while watching Indiana Jones at the SMG Theatre just right down the road. The food was great and the movie was...long. So now we are totally exhausted and about to crash for the night.

I'll keep you posted as we continue on!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Whoa, this is a serious move Philip. You are blogging from your Honeymoon....that just means you HAVE to blog when you get back to Nacogdoches.

It looks like you guys are having a BLAST! I am so excited for you two! IKEA is great. Tell Maegan I said hey!

May 26, 2008 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Romack said...

Umm, your blog wouldn't let me comment. I don't know why. BUT, hope you two are having a blast! AND, I would definitely recommend you to respond to this AFTER your honeymoon, but...

You've been tagged. Go to my blog to check it out.

May 28, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home