Friday, May 9, 2008

I know it's been a while, but hey, I'm just proud that I'm still posting.

So much has happened since April 14th. But that's sort of a given. We are now totally done with finals (which means done with undergraduate!) and we are walking across the stage on Saturday. Ryan was also cool about letting me lead Sunday AM so that Maegan's family would be able to see that I actually do stuff. Props to Ryan. We have been cleaning pretty much all day, and tomorrow looks the same. With family coming all the way in from Lubbock, we want everything to be perfect.

After we get through with graduation, it's nothing but wedding cramming. We have slacked SO MUCH on this! But at the same time, we have gotten what we can done. It sucks trying to plan a wedding and earn a degree at the same time. Maegan is defiantly an awesome girl to be able to pull it off this far! I'm gonna be a lucky groom, that's for sure!!

Played a gig with Todd Wright last weekend in Lufkin. 3 things I realized:
-I don't think I like outdoor gigs any more,
-I will never play an outdoor gig without throwing a hoodie in the truck, &
-I really enjoy playing with different musicians.
Seriously, I've got an incredible experience of playing music at least twice a week, every week with some great musicians. Each time I play, it's typically with different guys and it has really helped me grow as an instrumentalist.

The wedding is on the 24th of this month! It is finally happening. We have been together for over 3 years now and have been engaged for almost a year and a half! It is TIME to get married. It is still feels like it isn't really happening, but I know that will change soon.

Now, it is time for bed, but I will try to keep my millions of faithful readers up to date with all of the excitement that the next few weeks hold.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope your ceremony goes well today. It must feel wonderful to know that you are getting a degree TODAY!

May 10, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home