Tuesday, October 21, 2008

3 Thoughts

So I figured it was time to dust this thing off and write some more. But only because I feel like you deserve it. Not because I want to be the next internet legend. Which I don't. And you're silly for even thinking I deserve such a title.

I am ready for November to get here. Why, you ask? For 3 big reasons, really:
1. Thanksgiving!
2. We're one month closer to Christmas!
3. The presidential election will finally be over with!!


I am really the most excited about number 2. Since we're homeowners, I get to climb on my OWN roof and put up as many lights as I can find. And believe you me, the tree is going up very soon. As well as the thousands of lights for the tree (TXU is excited about that too). We are going to have the most bestly decorated, mostest Christmasly-awesomeness house in town. And if anybody (cough..cough...angelaromackwhoneedstoblogmorebecauseshehasntbloggedsinceaugust....cough) thinks they can do better, bring it. You will lose. And I will win. And I think I just made up some new words.


But let us not become hasty about the holiday season arriving my children. The hallowed eve of last year's melted candy and Hannah Montana costumes from wal-mart is hurriedly encroaching upon us. Why don't I just call it Halloween? Because Halloween is the devil's play-day. Let's just call it Harvest Fest. Doesn't that sound safe and fun for the whole family? If you change the name, the devil can't play anymore.


Or maybe I just made that up.

-Peace

5 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I have so many things to say to you regarding the Christmas decorations, but I haven't the time to do so now.

As for my blogging: I have something big planned Philip! Don't you start thinking for one moment that I haven't thought about my blog AT LEAST once a day. Unfortunately I can't reveal my big plans now because I am in over my head with schoolwork. in.over.my.head.

P.S. I bet you and Maegan won't be baking gingerbread cookies like Justin and I will! Take care, and say hi to Maegan for me.

October 21, 2008 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger p-melt said...

Looking forward to the return. I know it is going to be awesomeness!

October 21, 2008 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger finn said...

How bout if we made some kind of friendly competition among the GBC staff on Christmas decorations?? Of course, we would need an independent, unbiased judge...

October 23, 2008 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger p-melt said...

Bring it, my friend, bring it.

October 28, 2008 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger BACK 2 JOHNSON said...

I would just love to see all our your Awesomeness houses!! grins

from p-cools co-worker...;)

November 4, 2008 at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home