Friday, July 25, 2008

Oh look, here's a fun fact...

Link to the person who tagged you — Ryan. Thanks for giving me something to blog about...at work.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I have been clinically diagnosed with AD..D...anybody want some coffe-ooh, this is shiny. What?
2. I collect guitars - Current collection = 4 acoustics, 2 electrics, bass, nylon string, and a mandelin.
3. I eat peanut butter and jelly almost everyday. But only because I wany to.
4. When I was in high school, I ran into the short bus. With my truck. Yeah. It only bent the bumper on the bus, but it ripped my entire rear quarter panel off. I'm pretty sure there is a hotter place in hell for actions like that.
5. My favorite artist (for now at least) is John Mayer.
6. I led the same youth praise band for 6 years. We never made it big, in case you were wondering.

That's it. I don't have anybody to tag.
-Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home