Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Post

Hey All!

I hope this post finds you well. I have recently been immersing myself in the wonderful land of blogs and decided to give this thing a shot. This is a big step for me and I really hope to keep this blog going. I have a bad habit of starting stuff like this and never finishing. A few things to expect from future blogs:

-Tech projects happening at Grace Bible Church
-Recording projects of my own
-Minutes upon minutes of mind-blowing text!
-And much, much more!

So lets get this business going!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Romack said...

I expect daily posts. Actually, a post every few days would be nice. Actually a post every few months would still be better than your boss.

Welcome to the Blogosphere!

March 21, 2008 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger finn said...

Enough Romack! Expect a blog post from me soon. Sorry Philip for hijacking your blog comments. Good to see you in the Blogosphere.

March 21, 2008 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I can't add your blog to my Google Reader.

I must know why.

Can't wait to read "minutes upon minutes of mind-blowing text"!

March 21, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home