Tuesday, December 2, 2008

They're Here...

Well, actually they have been here for about a week.

Um.

Yeah...well that kinda killed my opener.

Er...

My molds came back last Tuesday and I have to say that I absolutely LOVE THEM! Like nobodies business. I went with clear although they tried to talk me into pink swirled with red and I was like "Those colors clash" and they said that I probably shouldn't talk like that in public and I was like "well you shouldn't tell me to put swirly colors in my ears".

Because rockstars don't do that. And I'm a rockstar. But you already new that.

I just realized that I wrote 'shouldn't' to be lazy and it has the exact same number of characters and 'should not'. Only without the space. And the 'o'. And I have now typed it 3 times.

I suck at being lazy sometimes.

Where was I?

Maybe I should just quit now.






And................................done.

1 Comments:

Blogger BACK 2 JOHNSON said...

your so funny! LOL HEY wheres the pics of CHRISTmas? hello????

December 4, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home