Friday, March 6, 2009

Why I Would Never Make it as a Script Writer

Does anybody else hate 'to be continued...' as much as I do?

So maybe hate is coming in a little on the strong side, but seriously, I have to wait 7 whole days to find out what happens next? That's just cruel. There is nothing worse than the feeling I get after finally accepting the fact that I just won't know what happens on Wisteria Lane until next Sunday...

Not that I am seriously hooked on any particular show.

That airs on ABC.

On Sunday nights.

At 9 o'clock.




Stop judging me.



So what are exactly are you getting at, you ask? Quite simply, a follow up on my last post that was supposed to air roughly 3.7 weeks ago. Thanks for getting me back on task.

My original plan was to write about our trip to the hospital and laugh about the crazy amount of sitting around involved. However 'Part 2' quickly transformed into parts 3,4,5,6, & 7. And we still have no diagnosis. Maegan is most definitely in better shape than she was when she first got sick, but things are just not as 'right' as they used to be.

Our current doctor believes that it could be Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, but we are finding out that it could be a number of other things. The next step is to find a doctor who has had experience working with these lesser known/rare syndromes and diseases and try to figure out exactly whats wrong.

My hat is definitely off to my beautiful wife. She deals with pain better than any person I know and is taking everything in stride. Today, she spoke with the head of the Speech Pathology department today and dropped most of her graduate classes. Thankfully, everyone is pulling for her recovery and gladly helped in any way possible.

This has no doubt been a big decision for us, but we know that she needs the rest, and God has bigger things in store for us....

Thanks for the prayers,
Phil & Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home