Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Songs (round 1)

Well, the first 3 songs have been sent around.

When I first started planning this I had nothing but excitement going for me. I was just gonna grab my guitar and my laptop and record. And that part was easy. I have to admit though, hitting "send" on the email was not very easy.

I am somewhat of a perfectionist when it comes to my music (my own toughest critic, if you will) and am hesitant to put my name on anything that is less than my absolute best effort (sometimes that's not even good enough). I think that this is another step in removing that doubting part of myself.

There are a couple of songs in the cooker, as well as some older ones that I need to lay down. Volume 2 of the Philip's New Song Newsletter (I just made that up) will be circulating soon.

Until next time,
-Peace


P.S. Nashville recording artist Charlie Dodrill has agreed to take a listen as well. I can't wait to hear what he thinks......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home