Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Site, New Vision...New Me?...not really.

Hey everyone!
(or 'gang' as some others might commonly use)

I would like to thank you for taking a look at my new site. I had a blast piecing everything together and look forward to continually adding new content and updates. However, I would like to explain the site's purpose a little better.

You know me. I'm not a huge fan of change. I'll accept it and make peace and try to move on, but I may not smile the whole time. I do recognize, however, that change is a necessary step in any shape/form/fashion of growth. Once again, I feel like things are stagnant. It's time to stir things up and get out of the rut before it becomes too deep.

This is why I developed PM-2.0.

God has given me music and the heart to use it to minister to others. Whether I'm writing, arranging, recording, performing, or sitting alone in my living room; I need to get lost in that passion again. I will be posting new material and sending out reminders, humbly seeking your feedback. I also want my site to be an outlet to spread my ministry further than I could myself.

It is time for me to grow and open up for new ministry opportunities while reviving my zeal for the ones I currently have. And I ask for your help!

1. Please keep the comments and suggestions coming!

2. Pray for me (and Maegan)! (That was not at all easy to type. It's crazy that asking for prayer can feel selfish...)

3. Spread the word!

Thanks for everything so far, you guys rock my world!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home